Forbes Magazine has released their list of the “20 Hottest Young Royals” and Prince William has been named the hottest of them all. Prince Harry continues to play second fiddle as he finished just behind big brother. You can see the entire list below.
Prince William was given the nod because of his “international intrigue and unparalleled media attention.” Family wealth was also a factor. When it’s all said and done, the list of 9 men and 11 women represent almost $60 billion dollars and 15 different royal lineages. Not bad, considering most of them are students or diplomats.
The first woman to make the list is Zara Phillips. She is an accomplished equestrienne who is training for the 2008 Olympics. She has a great combination of athleticism and attractiveness. You can read all about her here and keep reading to see the entire list. All who made it were unmarried and under the age of 35. Who says there aren’t great dating prospects still out there?
To catch a more in depth look at the lives behind the list, tune in to E! on June 6. They will be running a one-hour special at 9 p.m. ET.
The Forbes “Hottest Young Royals” list:
1. Prince William
2. Prince Harry
3. Zara Phillips
4. Princess Beatrice
5. Charlotte Casiraghi (Monaco)
6. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (Crown Prince of Dubai)
7. Princess Victoria of Sweden
8. Prince Azim of Brunei
9. Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
10. Andrea Casiraghi (Monaco)
11. Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis (Germany)
12. Princess Madeline of Sweden
13. Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark
14. Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein
15. Princess Tsuguko of Takamado (Japan)
16. Princess Sirivannavari (Thailand)
17. Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (daughter of the ruler of Dubai)
18. Princess Iman bint Al Hussein (Jordan)
19. Prince Philippos (Greece)
20. Princess Sikhanyiso (daughter of King Mswati III of Swaziland)