Season 16 of Dancing With The Stars is set to debut on Monday, March 18th and today fans got to find out just who would be competing for the coveted Mirror Ball trophy. If you thought last season’s All-Stars was good you haven’t see anything yet. Find out who is headed to the ballroom right here.
Earlier today on Good Morning America Tom Bergeron and the lovely Brooke Burke-Charvet joined Lara Spencer to reveal the new cast. Without further adieu I give to you the season 16 DWTS cast as well as who their dancing pro partner is.
1. Boxer Victor Ortiz and new pro Lindsay Arnold
2. Actor/Comedian D.L Hughley and Cheryl Burke
3. Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
4. Comedian Andy Dick and former troupe member Sharna Burgess
5. Actor Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
6. Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
7. Country singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
8. Country legend Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
9. Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
10. Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
11. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules star Lisa Vanderpump and new pro Gleb Savchenko
As you can see only 11 names have been revealed. Yep a mysterious 12th star will be announced at a later date. Since there are 5 men and 6 women my guess is that it is going to be a guy but I could be completely wrong. It could very well be one of the chicks from the current season of The Bachelor or maybe even Sean himself, who knows at this point no clues were given.
I have to say I am pretty impressed with this line up, Wynonna, Dorothy, Kellie, Andy, D.L, Ingo those are some very good gets for the show. I for one can’t wait to see Any Dick dance and I can’t wait to see Ingo Rademacher looking smoking on in some super sexy outfits on the dance floor. I was a little surprised to see D.L, Wynonna and Kellie on the list, they are pretty big names for the show.
Now that the cast has been revealed, who do you think has the best shot of winning and who were you most surprised to see on the upcoming season. If you missed the announcement you can watch it in the below video.