Robert De Niro’s New York Apartment Catches Fire

June 9, 2012
By

A fire broke out in the New York City apartment of Robert De Niro. Thankfully no one was hurt in the blaze.

So according to the New York Daily News the small fire began in the laundry room of the actor’s apartment. Apparently lint in the clothes dryer sparked the flames at the Central Park West. Firefighters were able to contain the fire with in an hour, however the home does have smoke and water damage done to it. Robert and his wife Grace Hightower are currently out of the country and were not home at the time of the fire. A rep for the actor did confirm that everyone in the building was just fine.The Upper East Side of NYC is fancy shmancy so it is no wonder the Robert lives up there. He reportedly has the 4th, 5th and 6th floors of the building. Boy I sure would like to see what that place looks like, wouldn’t you?

The fire allegedly broke out on the 4th floor of the apartment. There are numerous reports that say Academy Award-winning actress Celeste Holm and her husband Frank Basile were home at the time of the fire. They own an apartment on the 5th and 6th floor of the building. The couple is said to have had smoke go into the kitchen of their apartment.

Like I said above thankfully no one was hurt. Firefighters confirm it was a small fire but nonetheless a fire is a fire so things could have been much worse. That is pretty much all I have to say right now on this hot, no pun intended, topic. However as always I what know what you think so please feel free to share your thoughts with me about the fire breaking out in Robert De Niro’s apartment? Do you even care?

Photos by: Wenn/Judy Eddy



« Previous Next »

Comments are closed.