In a couple weeks we can all tune in to see not only Kate’s and some of the other beautiful royal gowns. Fashion trends are something us normal people turn to those in the spotlight for, and the soon to be princess is becoming quite the icon. But, who else have we always wanted to look like and why?
Ms. Middleton has a style that I personally love! And there have been others before her that have intrigued the world with their clothing and accessory choices. Therefore I am very excited to look back on some of the most amazing trends set by the reigning families.
Here are a few of my favorite royals and their fashions that I love!
1. Princess Diana– If she were still alive she would be Kate’s mother-in-law and she was also known by her fashion. She was a beautiful woman and no one will soon forget her amazing wedding dress, but her daily outfits were almost as stunning! She had a classy look in the 80′s and you can check out more photos here.
2. Queen Elizabeth II– This ruling lady is the epitome of class. I think the thing I love most about the cute queen, other than her smile, are her hats that accent her outfits perfectly! She not only puts dress or suit together, but she accessorized expertly!
3. Queen Rania– The royal woman from Jordan is definitely up to date on style and in every picture I see of her she is stunning. She has a style that I would love to have and looks amazing at age 40! If I had to pick one favorite I think she would be it. Check out more of her style here and see if you agree.
4. Princess Zara Phillips– She is a lovely lady from the U.K. who is the oldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II. She tries to focus on her equestrian career and her clothing line for that and doesn’t see herself as a fashion icon or anything like that. However, as you can see she fits right in with these other stylish royals.
5. Kate Middleton– And lastly there is the soon to be married woman who will become a princess. There is no doubt that she loves being stylish and looking her best. I think her style is similar to Queen Rania’s with a little more of a younger look. I am sure on her wedding day she will live up to the precedence these other women have set for looking amazing in her gown.
Aren’t they timeless? Oh how I would love to have their budgets and some of their fashion! An actually, thanks to SheKnows, you can get some of their styles on a budget! Which of these lovely women have worn the best royal gowns or other fashions? I want to hear all your thoughts in the comments section below!
Photos: www.wenn.com/Anwar Hussein, Photo Pool/Anwar Hussein Collection, News Pictures