After a mad dash to a nearby hospital, Mason is said to be doing just fine. Be sure to check out pictures and videos below.
According to reports, paramedics responded to a call placed from Kourtney Kardashian’s home in Hidden Hills, California at about 10 pm Friday night. Baby Mason who is only eleven months, apparently suffered an allergic reaction…to peanut butter!
Kourtney followed up with good news involving this whole terrifying experience with the following:
“Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately. They suggested that we take him to the hospital, so we did. He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!! I learned such a lesson with this…to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry.”
Grandma Kris Jenner and sister Kim Kardashian shared their concerns on Good Day L.A. both agree that new mom Kourtney did the right thing by taking the extra precautions when dealing with the unknown. They shared their concerns on Good Day L.A. while promoting their new partnership with Sketchers.
You can see your favorite Kardashian on Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, and the future Kourntey and Kim Take New York. So stay tuned!
Good to hear that Kourtney Kardashian’s son Mason hospitalized, doing fine. You may leave us your thoughts in the comment box. Also, be sure to check out photos and a video below!
Photos: www.wenn.com/Aiden Pix/JDH/JCP